About TeleNeutral Mediation
TeleNeutral Mediation (TeleNeutral.com) - Meet the Mediator
TeleNeutral Mediation and the TeleNeutral.com mediation technology platform were created by James V. Cardoza with the goal of streamlining Small Claims Court and other limited civil dispute resolution by conducting mediation sessions either 100 percent online, as close as possible to 100 percent online, using Internet videoconferencing, screen sharing, online text chat, telephone conference calling, and/or email.
James V. Cardoza is based in Fresno, CA, but can provide civil dispute mediation and conflict management services online and/or over the phone and email to individuals and businesses located throughout California.
About James V Cardoza
Background, Experience, and Education
- Juris Doctor*, Northwestern California University School of Law (*James V. Cardoza is NOT a licensed attorney and will not provide legal advice to the parties).
- Master of Business Administration, With Distinction, Craig School of Business at California State University, Fresno – Including coursework in: Finance; Marketing; Management; Information Systems; Negotiation and Conflict Management; Strategic Management.
- Bachelor of Science in Commerce, Finance, Magna Cum Laude, Santa Clara University – Including coursework in: Finance; Accounting; Economics; Marketing; Management; Problem Solving and Program Design / Programming in C.
- Coursework in Real Estate at De Anza Community College, Cupertino, CA.
- Coursework in Credit Risk Analysis at New York Institute of Finance.
- Graduate of Agricultural Lending Institute.
- Former Vice President and Agribusiness Consultant for a national bank; Worked with large agribusiness processing, exporting, and distribution companies, farms, and dairies located throughout California, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, New Mexico, Texas, and Wisconsin.
- Sold real estate in Silicon Valley and Central San Joaquin Valley.
- Interned for over a year as a Certified Law Student in a law office, emphasizing construction defect litigation and other civil litigation matters. Interned at a real estate law office, emphasizing transactional real estate matters, including: commercial real estate sale and lease agreements.
- 20 years total professional experience, including work in a variety of industries, including: technology; banking; agriculture; and real estate; Roles in: sales; operations; strategic planning; consulting; and management.
For more information and to schedule your mediation:
CALIFORNIA ONLY - CURRENTLY NOT AVAILABLE IN OTHER STATES
NOT AN ATTORNEY - JAMES V. CARDOZA individually and/or dba TeleNeutral Mediation
DOES NOT PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE
*Not affiliated with or endorsed by any Superior Court, Small Claims Court, or other government agency.